The count's at five! It's a good thing Eli is getting good with names. On Monday, October 25, Addison Elizabeth Deal was born in North Carolina. We can hardly wait for Thanksgiving when we get to hold you, Addy!
I didn't even know Tristan was going to be a big bro! How exciting. Bet the boys can't wait to meet her. It was about time someone had a girl, hey? :0) Love you guys lots and lots. Which day/s are you guys around Thanksgiving weekend? We're probably coming up late Thursday night....
2 comments:
I'm excited about new cousin Addison too!!!!!
I didn't even know Tristan was going to be a big bro! How exciting. Bet the boys can't wait to meet her. It was about time someone had a girl, hey? :0)
Love you guys lots and lots. Which day/s are you guys around Thanksgiving weekend? We're probably coming up late Thursday night....
Post a Comment