Not to be left out, Luke has also began making some strange new sounds. He's starting doing some singing--long, low repetitions of noise. He's also discovered a scream. If I don't get to him quickly enough when he's tired and starts to cry, his whimpers will grow into a real howl. I'll rush over to him and scoop him up, thinking something must be deathly wrong, but as soon as he's in my arms he'll look over at me with that little side smirk and smile. What wonderful noises our home is filled with these days!
Thursday, April 1, 2010
Words
Not to be left out, Luke has also began making some strange new sounds. He's starting doing some singing--long, low repetitions of noise. He's also discovered a scream. If I don't get to him quickly enough when he's tired and starts to cry, his whimpers will grow into a real howl. I'll rush over to him and scoop him up, thinking something must be deathly wrong, but as soon as he's in my arms he'll look over at me with that little side smirk and smile. What wonderful noises our home is filled with these days!
No comments:
Post a Comment