Here are some recent Mulder moments. We are enjoying the early spring sunshine and it is such a joy to watch our boys learn and grow each day.

Saturday night we went out to eat at Elvira's, a teeny-tiny Mexican place just outside of town. The boys were very well-behaved and Eli was so proud to eat his "own" meal. He certainly enjoyed it, keeping a quesidilla in each hand most of the meal!

Luke was quite impressed with older his brother's eating ability because...

he's still working to understand rice cereal. Luke's just not real sure why I keep trying to shovel this stuff into his mouth. As a result, more ends up on the outside than in the tummy.

Jeremiah is just outside the frame here. Both of the boys have been loving/tormenting the poor cat; they'll squeal and giggle whenever he comes close. Jeremiah will humor them for a few minutes than escape under the porch in the backyard or down to the basement. He's really been a very good cat with the boys. I'm not sure I'd be as patient as he has been with all of Eli's "gentle pats".

Luke inspecting the grass while Eli...

plays with the sheets drying on the line. Monday was officially "hang out day", as in hang your clothes out on the line to save energy. Eli LOVED this idea. Busy mama--who finally got around to taking the sheets off the line in the dark at 9:30 that night and then had to throw them in the dryer for a few minutes because they were now a little damp before the bed could be made and she could go to bed--wondered just exactly what kind of energy was being saved. However, the entertainment that afternoon was worth it.



Last night was our first family bike ride. The boys did well in the trailer behind Dave's bike. I think they enjoyed wearing their helmets together.

Eli and Luke got to stay up late last night. (What a fun evening--a bike ride and a late night!) They went to watch their daddy play hockey at the ice rink.
Luke = unimpressed.
Eli = fascinated.
1 comment:
Beautiful.
I particularly love the pic of Eli sprinting away from the sheet.
Tell him I like his haircut.
Post a Comment