HOORAY for another healthy nephew!!! We are sooooooo excited to meet baby Luke this coming weekend! It's hard being way over here, but it's a good thing we're far away today cause we have a house full of sickies! Heard that Eli was kinda sick yesterday on his bday too. We have a special big boy birthday gift for Eli that the girls picked out and are soooo excited to give to him. Anyway, CONGRATS CONGRATS CONGRATS on a beautiful, I mean handsome little peanut. He's just a little dude, huh? Love you guys lots and lots and lots. Keep the pictures coming. (with all your spare time) p.s. I think he looks more like Christel than Eli did. :0)
Congrats Christel!! (did I spell your name right? For the life of me I can't remember how to spell it). He is BEAUTIFUL! And the picture of Eli in the bassinet is hilarious.
Will be praying for your adjustment and rest over the coming weeks.
2 comments:
HOORAY for another healthy nephew!!! We are sooooooo excited to meet baby Luke this coming weekend! It's hard being way over here, but it's a good thing we're far away today cause we have a house full of sickies! Heard that Eli was kinda sick yesterday on his bday too.
We have a special big boy birthday gift for Eli that the girls picked out and are soooo excited to give to him.
Anyway, CONGRATS CONGRATS CONGRATS on a beautiful, I mean handsome little peanut. He's just a little dude, huh?
Love you guys lots and lots and lots. Keep the pictures coming. (with all your spare time)
p.s. I think he looks more like Christel than Eli did. :0)
Congrats Christel!! (did I spell your name right? For the life of me I can't remember how to spell it). He is BEAUTIFUL! And the picture of Eli in the bassinet is hilarious.
Will be praying for your adjustment and rest over the coming weeks.
Post a Comment