Saturday, October 10, 2009

Saturday, October 10

Pumpkin Hunting
We went down the road to pick out our pumpkins today. After some careful consideration, we ended up with four very nice selections: a "mommy, daddy, and two baby" pumpkins. We'll look forward to carving them in a few weeks. Yummy pumpkin seeds here we come!
Hmmmm... which one should I choose?




On the front porch. I think this is as much "fall decorating" as I'm going to get done this year.
Enjoying the Fall Colors


One of Dave's favorite trees in the woods behind Mom and Dad Mulder's.


Still in there... Dave took these artsy shots of Baby Mulder today. I'm looking forward to holding this new little one for real. We've got the cribs up, two carseats in the car, and Dave's making a lasagna as I type to put in the freezer. We must be ready! We're praying for a healthy, peaceful delivery and a speedy recovery that allows our family to bond.

2 comments:

Brian said...

Christel,

Well blogged...

I enjoyed looking through your pics and I'm diggin Eli's new dew, Dave's beard, and your obvious pregnancy-lookingness.

I'm excited to see y'all soon and I hope I get to meet the new mystery Mulder when I come through.

An and Derek said...

Dear Eli,
Nice pumpkins that you picked out. I love how you picked like two little ones and two big ones. I like seeing the pictures of you. They're pretty nice. I hope you have a great day.
love from Geneva