
Hanging out with Mom.

Ride 'em cowboy! I heard that chicks dig a man in a cowboy hat.

New windows! We got a few new windows in the house. The front room and the box bay around the kitchen window have been replaced. The old ones were so drafty that we'd sometimes have to scrap a ice off the inside. These are so nice and insulated and, boy, do they look sharp!

Out skating with my dad.


Aunt Bekah came for a visit the other weekend. I was soooo excited to see her! (I squeal and kick my legs whenever I hear her name.) We went to watch Daddy play hockey on Sunday night. I even saw him score a goal. Go Dad!
1 comment:
Hi! I especially love the pic of Eli and Dave skating! He looks so cute. Eli that is. Alright, Dave, you're cute too. Daddy-hood suits you rather well, and Christel, you seem like a pretty cool momma too.
Love you guys!
~An
Post a Comment