Sunday, March 8, 2009

I Miss You!

Dear Grandma and Grandpa Mulder,

I'm glad you were able to get to Florida to enjoy the sunshine for a couple of weeks. I sure do miss you, though. Uncle Rob is going to drop Bailey off at my house tonight. I'm going to take real good care of her and Mommy said we'll be sure to take her for lots of walks. I know I'll see you soon, but here's a couple of pictures just in case you forgot how cute I am!

Love,

Eli





Mom had the front windows open the other day. It was so warm. I smiled when I felt the breeze on my face.

2 comments:

Brian said...

It's been too long since I've seen this little dude, and you guys too Christel and Dave...

I think I'm gonna come visit next week sometime.

I love you all and look forward to seeing ya soon.

Unknown said...

Eli is getting so big! He looks like a happy guy. His personality is starting to show. Cute pictures. Look forward to seeing him again!

Laura