How can it be?
We've been making lemonade out of lemons this week. The excavator arrived last Thursday to begin pool removal. While it still kind of stings that we've lost this great source of entertainment, it made for a great construction (destruction?) truck-themed party. We love you boys!
I know I'm no cake boss, but how many truck cakes actually have a 2-story excavator in the background?
No, you're not confused. Our birthday boys decided they preferred the other's candle.
1 comment:
What a cool party theme! Wish we could have been there to help celebrate construction-style! We love you Luke and Eli and hope you have a great, great year being 2 and 3! Can't wait to see you soon so we can see how big you are now and so you can meet your new cousin! SOOO many boys now! I predict some wild times ahead at the senior Mulder homestead...
Post a Comment