Monday, May 23, 2011

Bike Time

Grandma Mulder found a great bicycle for Eli this past weekend at a garage sale. He is thrilled by his new "icicle." I just hope he waits a few years before deciding to bike across the country like his uncle and aunt.What a cool ride for a little kiddo.

Luke refuses to be outdone by his older brother.

Getting the bikes cleaned up with dad. I think this one is my favorite pictures. Eli so admires his hard-working daddy!

Don't be too impressed, though. It's still a bit tough to make those peddles turn:
I can't wait to post one at the end of the summer to show you how far he's come!

1 comment:

An and Derek said...

Nice new bike Eli! Your cousins watched you try it out and they're pretty impressed! Keep up the good work and you'll get the hang of it soon. Maybe you and Micah can go for a bike ride sometime! We love you and Luke lots and lots and can't WAIT to see you in a couple of days!!!! lots of love from Aunt Andrea