A Digital Scrapbook of Family Life
Eating.
I'm laughing out loud right now (i would say lol but I can't stand that acronymn for some odd reason)hilarious video of Eli! That is, indeed QUITE the talent.Love you guys. Can't wait to see you in a few weeks!!!!! It's been too long hey?love, An
That is hilarious! You have to save that for when he's a teenager. Use it for leverage! It's a parent's right after all.Love ya. Teresa DeJong
Post a Comment
2 comments:
I'm laughing out loud right now (i would say lol but I can't stand that acronymn for some odd reason)
hilarious video of Eli! That is, indeed QUITE the talent.
Love you guys. Can't wait to see you in a few weeks!!!!! It's been too long hey?
love, An
That is hilarious! You have to save that for when he's a teenager. Use it for leverage! It's a parent's right after all.
Love ya. Teresa DeJong
Post a Comment