Thursday, February 11, 2010
Both of the boys are sleeping right now. It doesn't always work out this way, but it's nice to have a couple of minutes when it does. You know, an opportunity to throw a couple of pictures up on the blog or attack the dishes piled by the sink. I'm certainly jumping from one thing to the next pretty quickly these days. I'm not sure if I should blame the new one or the one-year-old; it's probably the combination of this destructive duo that I'll be loving for the rest of my life. While most of my day is concerned with eating--feeding little Luke, preparing meals, scraping hardened spaghetti off of a high chair, changing diapers, cleaning sippy cups, etc.--we find time for plenty of smiles throughout the day. Sometimes the biggest challenge for me is to let the "to do" list be and just enjoy these beautiful boys God has blessed me with. Some photos from yesterday:

No comments:
Post a Comment