A Digital Scrapbook of Family Life
Early Saturday morning Eli took his first crawling steps. Here we go!!
Congratulations Eli on learning how to crawl!!!! How exciting that we can have races now! I think you'll maybe beat me though cuz I can only army crawl. We learned at the same time, how cool is that! Love your little cuz, Micah.
I was just as impressed with how he learned how to tear down block towers! He sure is a smart one. Grammy
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Congratulations Eli on learning how to crawl!!!! How exciting that we can have races now! I think you'll maybe beat me though cuz I can only army crawl. We learned at the same time, how cool is that! Love your little cuz, Micah.
I was just as impressed with how he learned how to tear down block towers! He sure is a smart one. Grammy
Post a Comment